TalkBox vouchers are able to be redeemed when presented at your venue in one of four ways. The first two voucher redemption methods are native to TalkBox and will be available to all users. These are:
- QR code scanning using the TalkBox voucher scanning application.
- String code input within TalkBox.
The other two voucher redemption methods are used via an integrated third-party, typically your point of sale or loyalty provider. These are:
- Scanning at the till using an integrated point of sale.
- Automatic voucher redemption on card swipe using an integrated loyalty system.
This article is part of the vouchers series and shows how vouchers can be redeemed using each of these methods.
Option One: the TalkBox voucher scanning application
- Download the TalkBox voucher scanning application from the Apple App Store or Google Play on an internet-enabled mobile device.
- Open the app & click SCAN on the device.
- Point the device camera at the QR code voucher.
- If the voucher returns as ‘valid’ then click ‘redeem’.
Option Two: redeeming a code within TalkBox
- Navigate to tools > vouchers > search for a voucher.
- Type in the unique voucher code & click SEARCH.
- If the voucher returns as ‘valid’ then click ‘redeem voucher’.
Option Three: integrated third-party scanning
- Review our integrated scanning solutions guide to find your POS provider and follow the voucher setup instructions.
- Scan the voucher using the native POS scanner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts on the till to redeem.
Option Four: voucher redemption on card swipe
- Review our integrated loyalty solutions guide to find your loyalty provider and follow the setup instructions.
- Vouchers will be automatically redeemed when the member card is swiped – see your specific provider for details.