This article is part two of the sending series and shows how to select recipients in 4 steps.
Selecting recipients allows you to define who your communication will be sent to. In the select recipients stage of the send process, you can define who you’re sending to and, if you’re using multiple channels, how they will receive it.
Navigation: Communications > Create New > Email > SMS > Who
Step 1: Select who you’re communicating to
- Select from the four recipient tabs: all contacts, individual contacts, by a filter, or by tag.
- Define your recipients using the options available in the tab.
Step 2: Select how they will receive the communication (optional)
- If sending via email and SMS you will need to select how to send to contacts who have both an email and a mobile number in their profile. Your options are:
- Send them an email and an SMS.
- Send then an email only.
- Send them an SMS only.
Step 3: Check your recipient count
- Review the number of emails and SMS predicted to send as well as the projected SMS cost.
Step 4: Continue
- Click to continue in the bottom left of the page.