Happy Hour vouchers are a great way to drive traffic during quieter times. In TalkBox, you can limit the validity of your vouchers to certain days and times. Promote your in-house happy hours or boost sales during slow periods such as a mid-week lunch service. Learn how to create happy hour or limited validity vouchers in 3 steps.
Navigation: Tools > Vouchers > New Voucher
Step 1 – Create your voucher
- Enter the name and description of your voucher.
Step 2 – Configure voucher validity
- Enter the number of days it’s valid for
- Select the days of the week you would like it to be valid such as Friday
- Enter the times that the voucher is valid such as 5.00 to 6.00
- If you have a voucher integration insert the user data. Learn more about voucher integrations here.
- Select ‘Save’
Step 3 – Create your promotion
- Create a promotion with the new voucher included you can do this by creating an email and either sending it as a link in an SMS or as an email.
- Learn how to create a promotion here.
- See an example below.
Promotions are a great way to keep customers coming back. Dollar amount vouchers work well to entice customers in. 2-4-1 offers can help to introduce your business to a whole range of new customers as regulars take advantage of the offer and bring a friend.
Use SMS to bring back lost customer with happy hour Voucher
SMS is a great way to cut through the noise and reach your customer directly. SMS are usually opened within 90 seconds of being delivered and have high engagement rates.
Why not try and recover some customers who you haven’t see in a while with SMS. SMS works well with an immediate offer, sending a happy hour voucher close to the time it is valid can help drive customers back in to take advantage of the offer.
Select ‘add promotion’ in the SMS editor and create your flyer with the happy hour voucher. Watch our short and informative video on creating and sending SMS for more help here.