There are a few things to keep in mind when setting up your users:
- Each user should be a separate login for individuals within your business.
- Avoid using group or role based email addresses, for example email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TalkBox users should be deleted when anyone leaves your business, rather than transferring it to a new person.
Adopt Single Sign On (SSO):
- Using SSO provides a more streamlined login, and also means fewer passwords you need to remember.
- Your SSO email address must match your TalkBox user email address.
- Supported SSO providers include Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Facebook.
- If you are using a password, it will need to be at least 12 characters.
- Use a passphrase to create a password that is easy to remember but difficult to guess, ideally as multiple random words rather than a real sentence.
- Use unique passwords for different services.
- We recommend using a password management service