In TalkBox, you can now add emojis in the body of your SMS. 🥳
Emojis take the form of the infamous yellow smiley🙂 or icons that represent actions🕺🏻, emotions😂 and objects 🍉. Emojis are a fun way to make your message stand out and boost engagement.
Why use emojis?
- Capture your customer’s attention
Increase engagement and clickthrough rates – a WGSN report found campaigns that include emojis yield an 17% increase in interaction compared to those without.
- Connect with broader and more diverse audiences
Emojis are recognised as a global language. While some may have a different meaning across cultures, there is a large degree of standardisation. 🍕 means pizza no matter where you are from.
- Show a bit of personality for your business
Breathe life into your brand by including a few relevant emojis in your SMS marketing.
- Capture attention quickly
Emojis can be a substitute for words or even whole phrases. Get your message across in a few symbols.
How to add an emoji to your SMS
- Navigate to the SMS editor.
- Select the yellow smiley button to view available emojis.
- Select the emoji you want and it will appear in your SMS.
When to use emojis?
Emojis quickly capture attention by adding colour and personality to your message. Here are just a few examples of how you can use emojis in your SMS.