This article is the final part of the sending series and shows how to schedule and confirm your send in 3 steps. If you need guidance on previous parts of the sending process, check out part one on creating and reviewing content or part two on selecting recipients.
Scheduling and reviewing your communication is the last part of the sending process. In this stage, you will select a send time, thoroughly review that the details and content of your communication are correct, and launch your communication.
Navigation: Communications > Create New > Email > SMS > Who > When
Step 1: Select a date & time for your send
- Select a send time, either now (sending as soon as you’ve confirmed your communication) OR later.
- If later, select your date & time using the dropdown options provided.
- Click continue to move to the confirm stage of your send.
Step 2: Review the details of your send
- Check that the correct contacts have been selected.
- Check that the send time is correct.
- Check that the send channels are correct.
- Send a test to yourself to check the content.
- If all of the above is correct proceed to the next step otherwise, you can:
- Save your communication for later.
- Remove and add channels to your communication.
- Navigate back to any stage of the sending process.
Step 3: Confirm & launch
- Click the confirm button in the lower left of the page.
- Read through the details in the pop-up.
- Click launch to send or schedule (if a later date & time has been selected) your communication.