You can integrate your TalkBox account with your website by using a signup button. A signup button is a small button you add to your website that launches a signup form in a popup. This is a tidy way to build your database.
Go to Tools > Forms > Signup Button
Step 1: Customise your signup button
- Click ‘Change how the button looks’.
- Use the editing tools to change the colour, size, and text on your button.
Step 2: Change the popup
- Click 'Change the popup'.
- Use the editing tools to change the heading, sub heading and the button label.
- Change the success message on the ‘Success Message’ tab.
- Click the 'Save' button to save your settings.
Step 3: Add the button to your website
- Find the code for your button on the main Signup Button page.
- To add the button to your website, you just need to include the code in the body of your HTML, within a <div> where you want it to display.