Navigation: Communicate > Send > Email
Step 1: Select the Layout
- Select your preferred layout.
- Click 'Continue.'
Step 2: Add Content
- Select your preferred content.
- Drag and drop the content into the artwork area on the right.
- To rearrange, click on a block in the layout area and drag it into place.
- To edit, click on a block in the layout area, which brings up the editing tools on the lower left hand side, under the content blocks.
- To copy a block, click on the two-sheets icon when you hover over a block in the working area.
- To remove a block, click on the garbage can icon when you hover over it in the working area.
Step 3: Add and Edit Text
- Highlight the text you wish to change, select the relevant tool to make the change.
Step 4: Add and Edit Images
- To add an image, click on the ‘Choose an Image’ icon to upload an image from your desktop.
- To hyperlink an image, copy and paste a web URL into the Link field.
- Select the caption width. When you change the caption width, the image will resize accordingly.
Step 5: Version Histories
As you create your email, TalkBox will automatically save your work every minute. On the top left of the screen, there is a white link to your previous versions. If you would like to review one of the saved versions, click on ‘Version History.’
When you click on a previous version, a preview will be shown on the right. To go back to the selected version, click on ‘Edit this version.’ To go back to the version you are currently editing, click ‘Cancel’.
Step 6: Finish Your Flyer
When the flyer is complete, click the ‘Preview and continue’ button on the top right of the screen. This will show you a preview of your flyer, and the buttons on the top right will allow you to ‘Send a Test email’ to yourself, ‘Keep Editing your flyer’, or ‘Continue’ to save and proceed with your send.