If you find that you are repeatedly creating similar looking flyers it might be useful to create and reuse your own template.
Creating and Saving your Template
- Create a flyer in the drag and drop editor in the standard way.
- Click the 'Save as template' button at the top. You can do this at any time.
- Name the template.
- The new template will then appear along with the other templates in the template chooser.
- This provides a starting point for future flyers. Your templates will appear in the 'My templates' category. Note that these templates can be deleted by clicking the red cross in the corner of a template.
- Custom templates created by Impact Data will also appear in this category as un-deletable templates.
To edit one of your templates
- Load the template into the editor.
- Edit the template and click 'Save as template'. TalkBox will recognise that this is based on one of your templates and ask if you would like to overwrite or create a new template.