You can edit your images in TalkBox after you have uploaded them. This includes basic editing like resizing and cropping but also more advanced edits like adding borders, filters, text and even drawing directly on the image.
Step 1: Select the image
- Select an image in your flyer and click the edit button in the image properties panel.
- This will launch the image editor in a pop-up.
- The edit modes are shown in the ribbon across the top.
Step 2: Edit your Image
- Resize – changes the physical size in pixels. Note: Images in the Drag and Drop Editor will always be reduced in size if they are bigger than the block that contains them.
- Draw – a simple freehand drawing tool.
- Text – add text directly on to the image.
- Frames – a collection of 12 image frames.
STEP 3: Save
- Click 'Save' when you have finished editing the image.
- The image editor will close and the version of the image will reload in your flyer.
- The edited version of your image will be saved in your image library so you can use it again later.
*Note: The maximum width of an image is 1200 pixels.