TalkBox RSS feed allows you to update your website at the same time as sending an email, SMS and posting to social media. The TalkBox RSS feed can be easily implemented on any website.
TalkBox RSS has three display options; default, scroll, and fade. These appear as select-able options within the RSS page in TalkBox, which can be accessed by navigating to Communicate and selecting the RSS option.
Navigate to: My Account > Communication Settings
- Treat the script like an object within your web page and insert it where you’d like it to be positioned.
- The RSS feed style will automatically synchronise with the colours and fonts you have set on your webpage.
- To customise your RSS feed, read our article on customisation here.
- TalkBox RSS feed has three display options: default, scroll, and fade.
- Your RSS feed will display the 20 most recent communications that you posted via RSS, with the latest communication appearing first.
- To find out more about posting to your RSS feed and how it will display, read our article on posting to RSS here.