TalkBox allows you to view and create promotions from within a calendar. This article acts as a tutorial on how use the Event Planner in your TalkBox account.
Step 1: Event Planner
- Navigate to the calendar.
- View and add events that have been scheduled as per below:
- The events in the calendar are colour coded:
Orange: A scheduled communication not connected in the planner to an Event.
Blue: An event that has no communications connected.
Green: An event that has communications connected.
Step 2: Create an Event
- Select the date of your event and a pop up box will appear as per below.
- Enter in the name of the event.
- Confirm the date.
- Click 'create' and it will appear as per below:
Step 3: Set Up a Promotion
- Add a promotion to a created event.
- Click the event.
- Select 'add a new promotion to this event' in the pop up box as per below:
- Create a promotion as per the standard communication process - for more information read Sending Your First Communication.
- Set up the send time relative to the event date when you reach the 'When' step of your communication, as per below:
- Click 'continue' and confirm the promotion.
- The event will turn Green and note the number of promotions connected to the event.
Step 4: Edit the Promotion
- Click the event and you can either add another promotion, delete the promotion and/or edit the promotion, as illustrated below.