TalkBox allows you to set up promotions to be sent to your database automatically.
Navigation: Communicate > Automated
Step 1: Managing Automated Communications
- Follow the navigation listed above.
- Search for the communication you want to view by utilising the search field or by looking through the promotions manually.
- Select the communication as per below:
Step 2: Create an Automated Communication
To create a new promotion:
- Click 'Add new Birthday' promotion in the top right and follow the standard communication process.
- Follow the standard send process except for the When stage. For example, a birthday communication will request that you nominate a date relative to a contact's birthday.
Each day options can be changed to the following:
The Day of: The communication will be sent on the day the Birthday occurs, at the time specified.
Before: The communication can be set to send any number of days, weeks and months before the Birthday.
After: The communication can be set to send any number of days, weeks and months after the Birthday.
The Send for option can be changed to the following:
All Birthdays: The communication will be sent to every birthday that occurs.
Milestone (18th, 21st etc.): The communication will be sent in relation to a customer's birthday only when they are turning a particular age.
- Click 'Continue' and confirm the promotion, once you have nominated your send time.
Step 3: Activate and Deactivate Promotion
- Navigate to the Birthday tab under the Automated area.
- Select 'Activate' or 'Deactivate' under the Actions area. If the button says deactivate then the communication is currently active, and visa versa.