One quick way to grow your database is to create a sign up form on Facebook. This means customers can sign up to your TalkBox mailing list directly from Facebook.
Step 1 – Create a Hosted Form in TalkBox
- Navigate to Tools > Forms.
- Select ‘Hosted Form’.
- Determine the data /fields you would like added to your form – for example, first name, last name, mobile number, email address.
- You can add new fields to the form by dragging ‘field’ into the form.
- Select the type of field you wish displayed by choosing an option from the left.
When you create the form we recommend that you tag the contacts. This will allow you to send these contacts specific communications in the future and will also allow you to see how many contacts sign up through the Facebook form.
- Click ‘settings and continue’ when you have completed your form.
- Under the subheading ‘When a contact submits this form’, click ‘tag contacts as’ and type a meaningful description, for example ‘Facebook sign ups’.
Step 2 - Add the sign up form to Facebook
- Once you have connected to Facebook click on your page and click ‘add a button.’
- Click ‘Get in touch.’
- Click ‘Sign up button.’
- Copy the url from the hosted form in TalkBox and add it to your page.