Here's how to create an email and then schedule it to be sent via SMS to people that didn’t open the email or only had a mobile phone number in the database.
To send an SMS to the recipients that didn’t open the email:
- Click on the sent communication report
- Click on ‘See full report’
- Click on ‘Recipients’
- Click on the dropdown menu and select ‘Unopened’
- Click the ‘All’ option to select all the contacts
- Click on ‘Export (x amount)’ to export to this list
- Once downloaded you an upload the list and tag as ‘Unopened emails’ – the option to tag a list appears after upload
- Send your SMS to this list.
To send a communication via email and SMS if there is no email address:
- Create a communication to send to both channels by selecting email and SMS under the 'Communicate' tab
- Create your campaign in the drag and drop editor
- At the Select Recipients stage, select ‘Send them email only’.
To send an SMS to contacts in your account:
- Click on the ‘Communicate’ tab
- Click on ‘SMS’ and press 'Continue'
- This will allow you to create a text only SMS
- If you click on ‘add flyer’ you can generate a link to a flyer in your SMS message.