"The first rule of web design: Tell me where to click." - Seth Godin
Buttons in campaigns are like big links. They tell people where to click. Include them if there's something you really want people to click on.
Step 1: Add a button
- Drag the button block across and drop it where you want it located.
Step 2: Paste the URL
- Paste in the URL and that becomes the destination of the button.
- Use the drop down to link to your TalkBox forms.
Step 3: Customise your button
- Navigate to the 'Button Options' panel that appears when you select the button block.
- Change the colour, alignment and size of the button.
- Change the font and text colour on the label.
- Consider adding a link to an image block to make your own button.